Google+ hangout was hosted by Caroline Smalley, 14th July, 2014. Living Bridges Planet facilitation team was proud to support with some pointing the event.
Find also at the bottom of page: RELATED STUFF / BONUS TRACKS
- Michel Bauwens: P2P http://p2pfoundation.net/
- Edgar Kampers: Qoin http://www.qoin.org/
- Leander Bindewald: http://bit.ly/1phYnZx
- Scott Nelson: https://dana.io/
- Matthew Slater – Digital nomad, LETS and timebanking expert
- Host: Caroline Smalley: Co-Founder, http://thecitizensmedia.com/
Thank you Caroline for the in depth preperation, mindful moderation. And thank you for the texutal info, that we have copied from your description here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOyjaGS7SM
During this debate, we’ll take a look at the different types of currencies asking our panel what they each mean to them.
1. Time Banking
3. Barter Systems
4. Community Currencies
What are the challenges they seek to address? What are their limitations? How can the limitations be overcome?
What are their common goals and intentions? Will they continue to operate…
View original post 504 more words